CF Publications has been the world leader in spanking stories since 1982, publishing stories in almost all spanking genres. We publish up to one hundred twenty (120) new stories per year in our annual catalogs, up to five book-length (25,000 words or more) works, and up to fifty (50) drawings individually and in books per year. We accept submissions year round and are always looking for new writers and artists. We try to review submissions within sixty (60) days of receiving them, but sometimes our backlog (heavy) and staff (small) causes longer delays. Reviewing our previously published work is the best way to determine whether your work will suit us. Feel free to contact Editor and Publisher Steve Richardson if you have questions not answered below.|
- CONTENT OF STORIES ACCEPTED FOR PUBLICATION
CF publishes ONLY stories with substantial explicit spanking content in which both spankers and spankees are of legal age (over eighteen (18) years old). CF accepts all combinations of the sexes except male on male spanking. We will not publish anything with explicit or clear implicit sex involving anyone underage. Assuming the characters are of legal age, they may indulge in whatever sexual practices they prefer. Please be sure you are familiar with the range of CF’s published stories before submitting yours to avoid disappointment.
- CONTENT OF DRAWINGS ACCEPTED FOR PUBLICATION
CF publishes ONLY black and white drawings for use in or with catalogs, stories, books of drawings, and on its websites. Drawings must be of spankings or of explicit or implicit threats of spankings, in all combinations of the sexes except male on male spanking. We do not accept drawings containing bondage and discipline implements or costumes, or drawings in which the spanker or spankee is depicted as under legal age (under eighteen (18) years old). Please be sure you are familiar with the range of CF’s published drawings before submitting yours to avoid disappointment.
- AUTHOR’S AND ARTIST’S GRANT OF RIGHTS TO CF PUBLICATIONS
CF purchases stories, books, and drawings on the following basis: In a written agreement you will grant CF Publications and its related businesses, successors and assigns the worldwide exclusive license to publish your story(ies) and/or drawing(s) singly or in any compilation in any print or digital format now known or hereafter discovered or invented for the full term of copyright plus all extensions.
- PAYMENT FOR STORIES, DRAWINGS
Provided your story is submitted in computer-readable format, CF pays a penny-and-a-half ($0.015) per word upon acceptance. If your story is not submitted in a computer readable format, CF pays a penny-and-a-quarter ($0.0125) per word upon completion of processing.
Individual drawings are payable at Twenty-Five ($25.00) Dollars each on acceptance. A book of drawings containing more than twelve (12) drawings and up to forty-five (45) drawings will be payable at a flat fee to be negotiated prior to acceptance for publication.
- LENGTH AND FORMAT OF SUBMISSIONS
- Stories should not be shorter than fifteen hundred (1,500) words or longer than ten thousand (10,000) words. Please yourself as to submission format, however all stories will be reformatted in standard CF style. Acceptance of pieces lengthier than ten thousand (10,000) words will require that the story be published in parts.
- Where possible the publisher appreciates stories submitted in Word or Word Perfect formats, either on disk or preferably by email. Book-length manuscripts of twenty-five thousand (25,000) words or more may only be submitted on disk or by email.
- Individual drawings must be black and white line art submitted in clean, clear photocopy-ready format.
- WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? GET BUSY!